WHO IS GTI?
HOW CAN I BECOME A PATIENT AT ONE OF YOUR DISPENSARIES?
HOW CAN I FIND A PHYSICIAN THAT CAN HELP ME?
HOW DO I RENEW MY PATIENT REGISTRY CARD IN ILLINOIS?
IDPH will mail a letter with renewal information to registered cardholders approximately 90 days before the expiration date listed on the medical cannabis registry identification card. Please wait for this information before attempting to renew your card. For registry identification cards expiring in October 2016, renewal information will be mailed to registered qualifying patients at the end of August 2016. In order to learn more, you can find additional information here: http://dph.illinois.gov/topics-services/prevention-wellness/medical-cannabis/renewing-your-registry-card
HOW CAN I READ MORE ABOUT THE CLINIC ILLINOIS AND NEWS ABOUT GTI?
HOW DO I KNOW IF I QUALIFY AS A PATIENT IN ILLINOIS?
If you suffer from one or more of the following debilitating conditions, you may be eligible to obtain a registry card:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- Cachexia/wasting syndrome
- Muscular dystrophy (MD)
- Severe fibromyalgia
- Spinal cord disease (including but not limited to arachnoiditis, Tarlov cysts, hydromyelia, syringomyelia, Rheumatoid arthritis, fibrous dysplasia, spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury and post-concussion syndrome)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Terminal Illness
- Arnold-Chiari malformation and Syringomyelia
- Spinocerebellar Ataxia (SCA)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, RSD (Complex Regional Pain Syndromes Type I)
- CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndromes Type II)
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
- Sjogren’s syndrome
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Nail-patella syndrome
- Residual limb pain
- Seizures (including those characteristic of epilepsy)
- Or the treatment of the above conditions